HOW THE ARMED RESPONSE WORKS
- Push for Help: A user activates the mobile panic button via your app or by utilizing a physical Bluetooth linked panic button, when in an emergency.
- Closest Responder Activated: The alert is autonomously distributed to the 5 closest response vehicles to the users location.
- Response Via In-Vehicle Device: The closest response vehicle taps to accept the panic activation via an in-vehicle AURA responder device.
- GPS Navigation: The accepting response vehicle is navigated via the TRIGGER responder device, directly to the incident location through built in GPS and accurate tracking.
- Instant Client Profile: Client identity and other key information are automatically shared with the dispatched vehicle and AURA control centre.
- Control Room Back-Up: The AURA control centre oversees all activations and can support in dispatching additional resources if required. e.g. SAPS and EMS
A user activates the mobile panic button or the AURA physical Bluetooth panic button,
when in an emergency.
The closest response vehicle accepts the panic via an in-vehicle responder device.
TRIGGER was born out of the critical need for more efficiency within the South African Security industry in order to combat the growing crime rate facing all of us. TRIGGER achieves this efficiency through smart, disruptive and scalable technology, which creates a WIN-WIN-WIN for all parties involved. The customer receives affordable and effective services; the security provider increases revenue and its client base; and TRIGGER fulfils its mission and vision. TRIGGER is driven by a young entrepreneurial founding team with extensive experience within the security and technology spaces.
To Become the “tech nerve center” of SA’s security response industry, which is centered around smart technology combined with humans responding autonomously.
To make effective security more accessible and affordable in SA, by creating and deploying smart, scalable and disruptive technology.